Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School Update & Flickr

School update: Ethan did great at school yesterday. A couple of mishaps, but he was all ready to go to school again this morning. He's just not used to the regimented routine of school being that he never went to preschool. This picture was taken when we picked him up from school yesterday. TODAY: He announced that he has a new friend named Maggy. He saved a seat for her at lunchtime and she sat with him. He also has a buddy named Shane who he has already invited over to play. He's so cute!

Flickr: If you have signed up for an account on flickr, but still cannot see my family photos, here is what you need to do:

1) Make sure that I know you have signed up so I can add you to my list of family/friends. So far grandma Cindy, memaw, aunt Jo, aunt Jen, uncles Chris, Tim & J have been added.
2) Log onto flickr
3) Find my account (creative kismet). You can do this by either searching for me in Flickr, or you can go to creative kismet blog and click on my photo gallery(up top) or my flickr box(on side bar).
4) Add me as a contact (click on my photo icon and there will be the option to add me as a contact)

Then you should be able to see all 30 of my family photos instead of just 6. There are also more photos in the E & I photo set. Let me know if you have any problems.

No comments: