Friday, March 03, 2006

My Super Hero

A super cape for my super E. I made E this cape so that he could run around and be SUPER! He says that he helps people and animals that are in trouble. No prompting from me- I swear! He's just that kind of guy. He has his super goggles on too. They help him see Sinah and Kerafy better (his imaginary friends). Does that mean he can sing things that aren't really there better? Hmmm.

Anyway, he's been zooming around the house all day with his super cape on. You can see bigger versions of these pictures here. And you can see how I made his cape here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course I have to comment...
this is something my husband and I want to do as well, a separate family site. I don't think some of the blogging world would be as interested in seeing my kids, as well as, the painted pear site is MINE, and lastly, I don't know if I want all the blogging world to see that much of my kids. I was nervous putting any kids pics on, but so far haven't had any strange stalkers at my site...

I love the boys room!!! they must too. We have that same jungly rug in George's room. And our oldest plays soccer...alot of similarities... thanks for sharing, you have beautiful looking boys
oh, I have tons of pics of Madeline falling asleep at the table, on a bar stool, even on the chairlift while skiing! Once the instructors found her sound asleep in the snow, as if she just toppled to the ground.