Saturday, February 04, 2006

To combine blogs or not... That is the question....

For those of you friends and family members that frequent my blogs, here is a question for you....

I am currently creating a new Creative Kismet blog which will feature categories of my different crafts and veggie cooking. This blog will also eventually be housed under my Creative Kismet SHOP. I'm trying to decide if I should combine this blog with creative kismet into ONE blog about everything. Do you mind checking two different blogs or would it be easier to just check one?

It would be a big project to combine the two, but I would be willing to take on the project. Ry-daddy wants them to be kept separate(not wanting to share too much about us and the boys), but I think that combining the two would make my site more well rounded and appealing to other crafty moms, not to mention easier to keep up on. I just can't decide what to do. WHat do you think?

Your comments or e-mails would be very very much appreciated!!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I struggled with this too. I was considering having a knitting/crafting blog, and one for family stuff. I just decided that it would be easier for me to only have one blog. Everything is on my blog, from book reviews, to mommy talk, to knitting etc... At first I though people wouldn't want to visit it because it wasn't focused, but when I posted about it, people said that that was one of the things they liked about the site.

I think it would be great to read about your family life over on Creative Kismet, but ultimately you have to do what feels most comfortable for you and your family.