Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just thought you should know:

First, Not everyone may know this, but we have put Little I in E's room. Much to our surprise, both of them love it! Little I sleeps so much better now. He naps longer and doesn't cry when he wakes up because he has so much cool stuff to look at. The best part? Last night he slept, for the first time, through the whole night. From 8pm to 7am- nary a peep from him!!! YEAH!!!!!

Second, I have decided, for now, to keep this blog separate from my Creative Kismet blog. It would save me a lot of trouble from having to keep up with 2 blogs if I put them together, but we decided this would be more private. If I open a shop on C.K. I don't want all of their info in my shop- not that this site isn't easy to find. For now, I will try my hardest to keep up with this site a little better.

Third, now that I am learning so much about computer codes and web design, I'll be messing with the looks of this space a little more often. For now I'm leaving you with some hearts for Valentine's Day.

No comments: