Friday, February 24, 2006

A Sick Birthday Boy

This week was I-guy's 1st birthday. But he was not a happy fellow. He was a very sick little dude- congested, fevers. I've been sick too which hasn't made matters any better. This picture was taken on his actual birthday. Note the droopy eyes and sad expression. Just not in the party mood. The next day he seemed to be feeling better so we went ahead with our party plans. It was just the four of us, but I-guy had a fantastic time. He ate his favorite dinner of avocado pieces and Spanish rice. Then he dove right in to his Incredible Vegan Carrot Cake with Vegan cream cheese frosting. See it here. Very very yummy! Here are some highlight shots of the evening.


Brothers
(Doesn't E look like such a big brother!?!)

Oh- What's this? Incredible vegan carrot cake just for me?
(I-guy looks fancy with his party crown and brand new bib that mommy made)

Yeah!! This is so fun!!

Mmmmmmmm!
I can't breathe through my nose, but that's not gonna stop me!!

This is so good I think I'll lick the bottom of the plate!!
(most of the cake is really on the floor)

Okay! Party's OVER!!

No comments: