Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh Banana!

Just a quick post...

Today I have been inspired to clean out the closets in preparation for our upcoming move. While checking the hallway closet for discards this morning (for what seemed like just a few minutes) a little mess occurred. The boys were in the living room making happy playing noises so I wasn't paying too much attention to them (no crying, no worries- right?) Well, here is what happened next...

I walk into the living room and pick up little I and put him in the high chair and proceeded to get breakfast ready and sit down to eat. Everyone is sitting at the table when I notice how crusty I's face looks (he's had a cold with a runny nose for the past week).

I say, "Yucky Isaak! You have dried up snot all over your face and hair!"
Ethan says, "Your so silly mom. That's not snot, it's banana!"
"Banana?" I say, "Where did he get banana from?"
Ethan replies, "Oh, I didn't want to eat the one I got so I just gave it to Isaak."

I look down at Isaak's clothes and there is banana. I go into the living room and there is banana EVERYWHERE!.
On the floor, the rug , the couch and a few toys there is........ you guessed it..... Banana!!!!

UGH!!! Good thing daddy's not home!

No comments: