Friday, January 20, 2006

Big fun and smiles for my birthday

Today is my birthday and we have been spending a quiet day at home doing our usual things. E announced first thing this morning that he was going to be EXTRA good today for my birthday and that we were going to play lots of games. How exciting! Wish it was my birthday every day.

To continue my cleaning frenzy in preparation for putting the house up for sale, I have been throwing bags and bags of junk and trash away and putting mounds of stuff in the garage for a massive yard sale. It feels great to just get rid of all this clutter. I cleaned out E's closet and put a bench with pillow, hung his hats and boards and placed all of his books on the shelves in his closet. Now E has what he calls his new house. He also explained to me that this will be his number 4 house that he has ever had, his first house being my tummy. He's so cute!!! He really enjoys dragging little I in there with him and playing.

Little I has a new smile. It is so cute. He had us really laughing the other night at dinner.

When daddy gets home later today, we are all going out to eat. It has been a very long time since the four of us have gone out to dinner together. It should be pretty fun.

No comments: