Friday, November 11, 2005

He's a natural

Today E and I (I as in mommy- not Isaak) played a scavenger hunt game with my digital camera. We play this every once in a while. He loves my digital camera- ALWAYS wants to take pictures. Usually I make a list of things and he runs around taking pictures of these things when he finds them. Today was a beautiful day so we spent most of it outside in our back yard. Isaak watched excitedly in his exersaucer. Here was my list:
A porcupine, A yellow leaf (with no brown), a green leaf on the ground, something blue, two wind chimes, a basketball, a net, a brick, two feet, a tree, and a chimney

Here are the pictures he took.
I thought they turned out really well. There was no coaching from me. He must be a natural!

2 comments:

Isaak said...

Good on you for naming him Isaak with a K!!!

The more the merrier!

Sometimes Mothers just get it right :P

Cheers, Isaak

Anonymous said...

Great idea (the scavenger hunt)
I can just see him running around the yard with a big smile.
The Pictures were great.