Monday, September 05, 2005

All is quiet

My sister, nephew and Dad left this last Saturday and I have to say that the silence is blaring compared to when my most handsome nephew was here tearing up the place with his most handsome cousin (my son) Ethan. I have to say that they had a pretty good time screaming and secretly jumping from the toy box to the bed then onto a pillow on the floor. You just knew they were up to something when it suddenly became quiet. They had a few misunderstandings but nothing major- Just what you'd expect from a 2 and a 4 year old who had to share a bunch of toys and their Memaw/Nan. So now we are quietly enjoying this warm and humid Labor Day Monday. Since my nephew Gavin left, Ethan has been keeping his Memaw (my mom) hostage in his room as much as possible. He just wants to play!

No comments: