Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This little pilgrim













This little pilgrim went to school today and did a special Thanksgiving Program for all the moms & dads. Unfortunately litte E has been under the weather with a cold which he gave to mommy, who gave it to I-guy, who finally gave it to daddy (Yep, it's been one of those long sleepless weeks). Anyway, because of his cold, he was looking a little uninterested in the whole thing. It was still very cute.

E brought home some school stuff home today: a turkey that says, "All I want for Thanksgiving is a little bit of mashed potatoes and some apple cider" and a pumpkin that says, "I am thankful for my car." Hmmm. Ry-daddy thought that was perfect. Men and their cars, I guess.

Anyway, it'll be just the four of us tomorrow eating our very yummy veggie dinner with some apple cider. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sarah .B. Scott said...

Oh, this is great! I remember being a pilgrim in K. I was very disappointed too, because I desperately wanted to be a Native American. But, I was assigned as a pilgrim.

I love all the pics! He looks adorable in spite of the cold. Oh, and we also do not do flu shots, so I understand you there! And neither of mine have ever had the flu!