Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Guys

Another quick post with a few pictures.Here is Super E showing off his new Soccer Trophy. He had his last game last Thursday. Afterwards, they all went out for ice cream. Here is what he had to say about the season.

"I tried really hard all season long to make a goal. I didn't get a single goal in the whole wide world, but I did make two goals at some other games. I did get a trophy and that is something really good for me. "

I was pointing out to him all the chocolate finger prints on it and he said to me, "Well mom, that will be your new job. Just clean it and make it shiny everyday!"



Here is cutie pie little I-guy

He's sporting another item of clothing that mommy decorated with a freezer paper stencil. And just so you know, He climbed up on that chest all by himself.

No comments: