Friday, March 24, 2006

Big News

First, the house is officially up for sale today!! I thought we'd never get to this point, but we are finally here. Our agent is sure that we will sell it no problem. I hope she is right.

hgtv.jpgSecondly, for those of you that don't already know, I have been selected to be on the show That's Clever on HGTV!!!!!!!!!!! If you have never seen the show, it features crafters across the country and shows them making something crafty. I am very excited, nervous and very stressed. So between cleaning house, chasing the kids, coming and going, I will also be trying to prepare for the big shoot. They will be coming in 2 weeks!!!!! So, unfortunately, I will be unable to post very much during this time.

I will post more pictures of the boys as soon as the craziness lets up.

A little side note: Isaak is walking full force now- getting into everything that he can!! Not very helpful when you are trying to keep the house perfectly clean!! He's so cute though, how can I get upset!


No comments: