Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

Today was Daddy's birthday. We surprised him with decorations of balloons, streamers, presents and a big Mexican dinner of enchiladas, rice, beans, chips and salsa. YUM! Ethan thought it was very exciting. So exciting that we was inviting people at the grocery store to come and have cake with us. Such a friendly little guy. Daddy was suprised with our little party.

Isaak has really been scooting around the room. Very close to crawling. I'll just set him down and within seconds he's on the other side of the room. I sat him down in my bedroom so that I could get ready and within a few minutes he was squirming down the hallway trying to get one of Ethan's toys. Boy are my hands going to be full.

Still very hot around here. Just barely a little cooler. Low 90's- 50% humidity. Over the weekend it was in the high 90's with 80% humidity. UGH! It sure doesn't seem like October. It is supposed to cool down by the end of the week. We can't wait. We can spend more time outside and at the park when it finally cools down.

My foot is doing very well. I'm getting around just fine and my scar is healed- I can wear shoes with no problems. I've even been going for little walks in the morning with my boys. It feels great to get out and exercise a little.

A special Happy Birthday to Aunt Jenny. We sure do love & miss her.

No comments: